After a summer of heavy hail damage and a new roof coming it seemed like a great opportunity to reconstruct a bit of our past!
Our building began as the Seventh Day Adventist Church in 1911. Serving the congregation until the church disbanded in 1927. Harry Slater converted the building to his home which it remained until osmosis moved into the building in 2004.
With help from Porchfront Homes down the street we reconstructed the tower that once welcomed parishoners from Second Avenue.