The Aspen Remodel
completed :: 2022
3,228 SF Finished
The home began as a very dated mid-century bi-level plan in great need of an update! We began with small chopped-up rooms, out-of-date finishes, and limited function for today’s family.
The new home now has:
• A much larger new kitchen with a new window, and a huge island
• A mud room with a large pantry
• A family room with a sliding panel to hide the TV when not in use, and a new telescoping door to the outdoor living area.
• An upper-level addition with new Laundry, Flex Room, and Primary Bedroom and Bath
• Outdoor Living area with covered patio, outdoor kitchen, fire pit, and raised garden beds
• A new covered entry
The dated exterior has been updated by maintaining the existing brick and adding new brick columns and pilasters, a mix of new charcoal gray board and batt and lap siding, all new doors, and windows, beautiful glass garage doors and entry door, and a new roof design that ties in with the existing roof but adds new shed roof elements over the expanded spaces.
Now, the home will function for this young family for many years to come, and be a place where they are proud to call home!